Teach Adults ESL in Donguan! Costal city!
Working for Us:
1.Deliver a range of interesting classes using our material designed by National Geographic!
-1 to 1 (VIP),
-1 to 4 (LP),
-1 to 10 (PE), and
2. Deliver classes where you can teach students about any subject you like!
3. Get involved in regular fun activities (past examples include: wine tasting, tea parties, football matches) where students can learn about a range of international cultures.
1. In Meten training centres, we focus on teaching Adults, where most of the students are 18+, but you may occasionally meet VIPs who will be in their early to late teens.
2. Many of our foreign colleagues enjoy this age range as it makes it very easy to make local friends!
Your Job Description
1. You’ll work 35 hours each week, 25 of which will be class teaching hours!
2. You’ll enjoy 2 week-days off per week, working shift is usually 1-9 pm or 2-10 pm
3. During your working hours, You’ll find yourself:
-preparing for, and delivering, a range of daily classes
-assessing students who are ready to advance to the next level of their course
-getting involved with a range of centre activities to celebrate a variety of global cultural events
You’ll receive a range of benefits, that are usually dependent upon qualifications, experience and the location You’ll be working, including:
1. A competitive salary package, ranging from 18,000 RMB --21,000 RMB
2. A housing allowance of 2,000 RMB to help cover rent
3. Flight reimbursement of up to 8,000 RMB
4. Visa reimbursement of up to 6,000 RMB (2,000 RMB for each of the 3 documents required to apply) & residence permit reimbursement of up to 800 RMB
5. Medical reimbursement of up to 1,700 RMB (1,000 RMB; Overseas, 700 RMB ; China)
6. Contract-renewal bonus of 3,000 RMB-6,000 RMB
7. Quarterly performance bonus of up to 2,500 RMB
8. 7-days free hotel accommodation upon arrival
9. 11 days of Chinese public holidays, 10 more days of annual leave, plus Christmas Day
10. Health and Accident insurance
11. Airport/train station pick-up when you land, as well as an introduction to your new city!
12. Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
13. On-going training and professional development
14. Career-development opportunities, whether that be within Teaching, Course-Development, Training, or Recruitment.
To apply for a wonderfully-rewarding career with Meten International English, we would require the following:
-A Bachelor’s degree (or above) in any subject,
-A minimum of a TEFL certificate (120+ hours) OR 2-years teaching experience,
-A CRB (Criminal Record Background) check certificate (dated within 6-months),
-A native English-speaker from either the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa,
-Someone with an out-going, friendly and sociable personality with the ability to build rapport easily with students