We are looking for full time English Literature Teacher, Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm (depends on actual schedule), A Level classes.
1 To deliver high quality Literature lessons to students in school.
2 To prepare relevant lesson plans and course/subject materials.
3 To use a variety of delivery methods that will stimulate learning appropriate to student needs and the demands of the Cambridge curriculum.
4 Working with colleagues in supporting the delivery of subjects content in a bilingual learning environment.
5 Develop resources, support teaching programmes and deliver on a number of courses as required.
6 To support the achievement of annual targets for learner retention and success rates.
7 Provide excellent assessment feedback in accordance with examination requirements
8 To conduct teaching/learning activities appropriate to the needs of individual learners, course and the curriculum, keeping attendance records and maintaining student discipline.
9 To provide accurate and timely formative assessment and feedback to learners, and maintain assessment records, including tracking and reporting of learner progress in line with school policy.
10 To provide active support to individual learners.
11 To manage students during evening study.
12 Be co-form tutor to assist homeroom teacher to manage a class.
1. Native English speaker;
2. Bachelor degree or above;
3. More than 2 years teaching experience preferred;
4. Location: Shanghai China
1, Apartment arrangement assistance provided;
2. House Allowance 3000 RMB/M
3. Relocation Fee for new teacher on-board after three months (10,000 RMB per teacher)
4, Flight tickets reimbursement (10,000 RMB per year);
5, Paid holiday;
Ray International Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ray International Academy committed to helping prepare students for university study through close international cooperation, the introduction of high quality education courses and developing international cooperation courses for Chinese students. We offer an internationalized curriculum and teaching pedagogy catered towards the specialized needs of the Chinese student.
Ray International Academy integrates and promotes different levels of educational resources all over the world. Ray promotes the integration of Chinese and foreign cultural education, as well as helps promote Chinese and foreign cultural education projects in order to build an international cooperation. At the same time, Ray International Academy is an important partner of many professional institutions:
• American University Board of Trustees
• Pearson Education Group
• The British Edexcel National Vocational Education and Examination Center
• The University of Cambridge Examination Committee
• China's Colleges and Universities Management Center
• The American Association of Education Workers
• New York State University System
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 20F, Block A, No.388 West Jiangwan RD, Hongkou District, Shanghai