Report date: Late February 2021
1.Teach English courses to Grade 7-10 students: integrated English course, English Debate course, PSHE course, Western culture course, IELTS Speaking；
2.Organize on-campus English-related activities;
3.Provide training to students taking part in external English-related contests;
4.Other teaching-related department duties.
1.Majored in English, Business, Literature, History, and the other humanities subjects.
2.Bachelor degree or above.
3.Native speaker of English.
4.With at least 2-year teaching experience in international schools in China or other countries.
5.With a standard teaching certificate including but not limited to CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, PGCE, etc.
Ray International Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ray International Academy committed to helping prepare students for university study through close international cooperation, the introduction of high quality education courses and developing international cooperation courses for Chinese students. We offer an internationalized curriculum and teaching pedagogy catered towards the specialized needs of the Chinese student.
Ray International Academy integrates and promotes different levels of educational resources all over the world. Ray promotes the integration of Chinese and foreign cultural education, as well as helps promote Chinese and foreign cultural education projects in order to build an international cooperation. At the same time, Ray International Academy is an important partner of many professional institutions:
• American University Board of Trustees
• Pearson Education Group
• The British Edexcel National Vocational Education and Examination Center
• The University of Cambridge Examination Committee
• China's Colleges and Universities Management Center
• The American Association of Education Workers
• New York State University System
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 20F, Block A, No.388 West Jiangwan RD, Hongkou District, Shanghai