High School Economics Teacher Requirements
- Enthusiastic, committed and ambitious
- With teaching certification
- At least Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- At least two years IGCSE, A-Level, IB, AP teaching experience
- According to syllabus, teaching relevant A Level /IGCSE subject course in English or bilingual.
- Create and prepare suitable lesson plans for the right level and be able to effectively manage the classroom.
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
- Preparing students’ periodic school report and update results at in-house student system on time
- Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
- Collaborate with different departments and coworkers of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Attend meetings as requested (e.g. parents’ meetings, staff meetings, as well as any other appropriate meetings/promotional events), as may be reasonably required.
- Respect and comply with school regulations.
What we can offer:
- Monthly gross salary RMB25,000, -30,000detailed offer shall be determined by candidate’s qualification and interview results.
- Accommodation allowance
- Local health insurance
- Contract completion bonus depending on performance
- Paid summer and winter holidays
Hangzhou BrightMe Human Resource Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Located in Hangzhou, China, BrightMe HR is a professional organization engaged in ESL teaching. At present, we have thousands of partner schools in China.
- Current Location: Hangzhou China