On boarding date: August,2021
Vacancy Count: 1
Department: Middle School
1. Be affectionate and enthusiastic towards students, lead students in a positive manner.
2. Design and deliver lesson plans based on students abilities.
3. Teaching periods are 25 periods per week. When the main subject teaching periods are far less than 25 periods, teachers would be asked to contribute to various activities closely related to English teaching, such as elective courses, English corner, club activities, students tutoring sessions etc.
4. Mark students’ homework, provide feedback and keep records in a timely manner.
5. Track students' learning progress and outcomes, maintain effective and full interaction with students in and outside classes.
6. Participate in English teaching and research sessions and whole school and departmental meetings.
7. Undertake other work assigned by the academic department.
8. Work in school for 8 hours a day, no lateness or early departure is allowed. In case of overtime due to the activities of the school or the school department, teachers can be entitled to take time off in lieu of such overtime hours worked. Teachers are subject to teaching and learning supervision and inspection.
Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant major;
Relevant subject majors or teaching credentials preferred
Minimum 2 years’ verifiable subject teaching experience;
Working experience in K-12 school( preferred)
Good team player and solid communication skills;
Passport holder from: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa ( Due to China's visa regulation )
Cross cultural awareness
Specialized in Arts, drama. music or sports(preferred)
Experiences teaching in an ESL environment
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications(Pre-tax 17,000RMB-30,000RMB)
Free, fully furnished on-campus dormitory( or housing allowance )
$1,200 international airfare allowance
Work Permit sponsorship
Medical check and visa fees coverage
Comprehensive medical insurance
Paid national holidays
Free school placement for dependent children
Opportunities for professional development
Ambright Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ambright Education Group is very proud to be one of the first two institutions that introduced United States Advanced Placement (AP) courses to China in 2008. Currently, the Ambright Education Group has established 11 American High School Programs (AHSP) with local elite high schools in Eastern and Central China.
In addition, Ambright Education Group also established three international schools in 2018.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 15F, 336 Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai, China