K12 School in east coastal city Taizhou, Zhejiang
Location: Taizhouwan new district, (right close to the beach),
Vacancies for Aug:
1, 6 English teachers from Kindergarten to Grade 10, Salary: 17,000-24,000 rmb/m before tax,
2, History&Geography teacher for middle school, Salary: 20,000-26,000 rmb/m before tax,
3, PE teacher, Salary: 20,000-26,000 rmb/m before tax,
Housing: Provide nice private off campus apartment for each teacher, or reimburcement if you rent apartment by yourself (up to 2050 rmb/m)
Meals: Provide free lunch during wroking days,
Tuition: Free tuition for teachers' kids,
Full airfare reimbursement and airport pickup,
Opportunities for in-house, ongoing professional development,
Paid health insurance,
Paid holidays: 6 weeks for summer holiday, 2 weeks for winter holiday, 2 weeks for Christmas holiday.
We will provide work visa and resident permit,
Provide every support you need for teaching
· At least 2 years teaching experience,
. Bachelor's degree and aborve,
· TEFL / TESOL Certificate preferred,
· Age between 25 to 45 years old.
● To be familiar and comply with AP courses, California curriculum and school-wide principles, proceduresand practices of curriculum development and evaluation.
● To thoroughly plan in the structure andcomponents of each lesson and make full use of a variety of appropriate,authentic resources/ materials aligned with learning objectives set in units.
● To integrate aspects of multilingualism,intercultural awareness and global engagement in real world issues and contextsin the development of creative, applicable lessons unit plans to allow studentsto understand multiple perspectives.
● To explicate links of learning objectives andoutcomes set in unit plans with ‘approaches to learning’ and the learnerprofile attributes.
● To ensure all learning components,activities, materials and assessment strategies are in alignment with thephilosophy, fundamental concepts, pedagogical approaches and core components ofschool’s requirements.
● To plan and prepare lessons that cater forthe needs of the mixed- ability range within the class including those who aresecond language learners or have learning difficulties.
● To develop strategies to link students’knowledge and understanding to prior learning.
● To use appropriate instructional practiceswhich promote high academic standards and inclusive education .
● To use teaching strategies to promote higherorder thinking, international mindedness, and metacognition within the subjectareas, and to ensure that reflection and self-evaluation is encouraged in allsubject areas in order to develop students’ ability to think critically.
Wuhan Karla Business Information Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Wuhan Karla Business Information Consulting Co., Ltd. was established on October 21,2015. Its business scope includes computer software technology development, business information consultation, enterprise management consultation, health consultation, culture and art exchange consultation, education consultation (excluding study abroad).
- Current Location: Wuhan China