Guangzhou International Kindergarten Hiring English Homeroom Teacher
1.Strictly implement the kindergarten daily schedule and the position’s detailed rules and regulations, follow the law of children’s physical and mental development to achieve the perfect combination of child care and teaching;
2.According to the kindergarten curriculum projects, complete different teaching materials on time and prepare for classes in advance (teaching plan, teaching aids, teaching focus and difficulty, etc.) to ensure the effective implementation of the lesson plan;
3.Be able to organize and use various methods and means to carry out teaching activities independently;
4. Have an open mind to professional growth, taking initiative to undertake tasks that will help the school.
5.Teach about environmental protection according to the kindergarten’s requirements;
6. Maintain daily communication with parents;
7. Organize and manage the class’ activities;
8. Focus on the combination of child care and teaching to cultivate children’s habits of good living, learning and behavior in kindergarten and in life
9. Participate in all the kindergarten’s activities
1.One or more than one year working experience as a kindergarten teacher;
2.Bachelor degree or above
2. TESOL or TEFL certification(on line 120 hours);
3. Native English speaker;
1.One year return airfare reimbursement: RMB8000;
2. Paid holiday: almost 4 weeks holidays and other public holidays (holidays according to school calendar)
3.Seven days paid leave;
4. Medical insurance;
5.Salary range is from RMB18000 to RMB28000 before tax
6. A one-time incentive bonus of RMB5000 after officially fulfilling his/her one-year contract.
7.Work visa is provided by school
8.Free school lunch
Shanghai Yilai Culture Communication Co.,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
We are here to help you find your perfect teaching job in China. Our services are completely free from start to finish. We have dedicated teams in China and partnering schools in over 100 cities. Our selection of jobs and friendly support is quite simply unmatched. Talk to us today and let's get your adventure in China started!
If you are interested in teaching or would like more information please do contact us.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 201 Building 14No.655Fengzhou Road,Jiading District,Shanghai