- Start date: As soon as possible
- Contract Type: Full-time fixed term (2 years contract with annual renewal thereafter)
Where will your teaching experience take you next?
- Teach Mathematics at IBDP Level in one of the best high schools in China
- Working with enthusiastic and motivated Chinese students (aged 15-18)
- Engaging in high quality educational practice in one of the fastest growing sectors globally
- Joining a growing network of educators with a focus on collaboration, support and career development
This position involves teaching mathematics at IBDP level at one of the most highly regarded high schools in Ningbo. The ideal candidate should have a relevant degree, strong knowledge of the subject, and previous teaching experience at high school level. As our students seek to gain entry at top universities overseas, the teacher should focus on developing students' application of learning and critical thinking skills, in order to prepare them as thoroughly as possible for university abroad.
Benefits of working with Dipont in China
High quality international education. Dipont Education manages international educational programs (delivering A Level, Advanced Placement and IB Diploma Programmes) within some of the most highly regarded high schools in China. We currently employ over 400 expatriate educators and have over 7,000 students on roll and the numbers are constantly growing.
Training and development
Teachers have the opportunity to transfer to other locations or programmes during their course of employment. In addition, we are actively focused on providing internal career development opportunities, with the potential to move into curricula or centre management roles. We provide workshops, support and access to external training. Salary levels are very competitive with a benefits package that includes work visa, accommodation allowance, return airfare and worldwide medical cover.
Our students are some of the best you will ever work with. A high number of students enter Dipont centres with the aim to study in some of the top universities in the West, and therefore teachers can enjoy working with some exceptionally motivated and academically high achieving students without the classroom management issues experienced in other teaching posts. As China settles into its role as the economic powerhouse of the 21st century, a teaching position with Dipont provides a platform to work with a generation of young Chinese talent eager to take advantage of every opportunity available to them.
Applications are invited from:
- Highly skilled educators with the ability to engage and stretch high performing students
- A recognised teaching qualification and experience teaching the subject at high school level
- A track record of excellent teaching with well-developed subject knowledge
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Dipont Education Management Group is a leading Chinese educational services company with a particular focus on the delivery of overseas curricula to Chinese students. In affiliation with highly regarded public high schools, we currently manage 12 A Level Centres (UK curriculum), 11 AP Centres (US curriculum) with 4 authorised IB World School, in a range of locations across China.
We also co-ordinate school-based college counseling, international educational exchange programmes, summer programmes and provide emigration and study abroad consultation.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 33rd floor, N. 1788 Nanjing West road, Jing'an district, Shanghai