1. Designing new hardware and performing performance simulations and testing. Schematic design, BOM generation, PCB layout and final review, support maintain and document hardware design.
2. Electronic design with experience in embedded systems. Designing ultra-low power microprocessor-based hardware for Industrial wireless sensor.
3. Propose innovative hardware architectures for IoT wireless product systems.
4. Function test, performance test and reliability test of hardware and software.
5. Troubleshoot problems detected during product development, production and after delivery to end-user.
6. Write test reports and implement change orders according to findings.
7. Read and interpret datasheets and discuss with purchasers and suppliers.
8. Approve development and production documents ( create test instructions list) according requirements.
9. Creating necessary quality documents. (tolerance studies, thermal calculations, ICT test specifications, DFMEA’s, etc.)
10. Support new product implementation and productions as well as FCC/CE/ETL Certification efforts. Managing and executing hardware validation (functional, electrical, EMC, thermal, etc.).
11. Supervise, manage and support colleagues for projects and new products.
12. Communicate with higher management team in good English
Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical / Electronic engineering or equivalent
Experience: more than 5 years working experience
1. Experience in electrical and embedded system design with analog and digital circuits.
2. Experience in EMC/EMI design as well as standard practice for safety with understanding of CE/FCC/ETL standards.
3. Strong troubleshooting and testing background with hands on experience in handling electronics.
4. Ability to solve electronic and hardware integration issues.
5. Experience in developing test reports and test procedures, performing validation and verification of requirements.
6. Experience in using standard testing equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
7. Experience in failure analysis of electrical/electronic systems and defining corrective actions.
8. Expertise in 8/16/32-Bit Microcontrollers & Peripherals such as ADC/DAC, Comparator, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters, etc.
9. Knowledge/Exposure on Low Power Technology & Sensor designs.
10. Knowledge and experience on wireless connectivity technology and protocol is a plus
11. Good teamwork ability
12. Fluent English
Essential skills required:
1. Proficient in writing and reading English
2. PCB schematic and layout from concept to prototype
3. MS Office skills for writing reports and documents
4. Proficient in PCB design software
5. Ability to understand and interpret technical datasheets of electronic components
Advantageous skills required:
1. Proficient in Circuit studio
2. Experience in creating LED lighting industry
3. Experience creating component models and libraries in Altium or Circuit studio
Astera LED Technology
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Astera LED Technology was founded in Germany in 2007. Astera’s core engineers and management have been operating in the LED field since 2003 and have been working at the forefront of innovation ever since.
Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED fixtures and controllers for event-lighting. In addition, the company has developed several outstanding LED lightsources and controllers for architectural lighting. Further more the company designs and manufactures LED lamps for other European companies.
Astera’s young and dynamic R&D team is specialized in developing embedded LED control systems and advanced LED lamps. With an outstanding R&D and support of experienced management Astera is constantly asserting on all markets that are sensitive to innovations of the LED lighting business.
Based on the global network of partners and suppliers, Astera pulls together the competences for helping customers to find the optimal LED-solutions for their specific needs. The company is co-working with experienced and reliable companies in the LED business which are involved in the latest technologies world-wide. Astera is providing its customers with LED controllers for various interfaces like DMX-512, wireless radio-control and Ethernet.
For special needs and exclusive projects Astera is developing customized or completely new LED solutions. With a team of dedicated engineers and a work station and quality control management in South China
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: CLT Technical Park ,No.7, Ganliliu Rd., Buji, Longgang District, Shenzhen,China