Your Job Description---Kindergarten
1.You’ll generally teach 20-25 hours each week , Mon-Fri (up to 100 teaching hours per month) and will enjoy a friendly team-oriented teaching office from where to plan your classes while not teaching,
2.You’ll enjoy 2 days off on weekend,
3.Occasionally, you can enjoy fun staff-training activities organised by the school!
4.A comprehensive training plan will be in place to help prepare you for your new position, with fun, on-going training throughout your time in the role!
5.Teaching young learners often means meeting and chatting with parents to discuss the progress made by their pride and joy, and building a good relationship!
You’ll receive a range of benefits, that are usually dependent upon qualifications, experience and the location you’ll be working at. These often include:
1. A competitive salary package (basic salary+housing allowance), ranging from 16,000 RMB – 25,000 RMB
2. 11 days public holidays with 100% full pay
3. Winter and Summer holidays with half month salary and 1 month full housing allowance
4. Visa reimbursement, of up to 5,000 RMB
5. Flight reimbursement, of up to 6,000 RMB
6. A medical insurance package
7. Contract-renewal bonuses of up to 5,000 RMB
8. Free hotel upon arrival, often for up to 5 days, while you look for your first apartment, and
9. A range of social experiences with your new multi-cultured team.
Working for Us:
1. Deliver a range of interesting classes to younger learners! Armed with your standard tool-kit of flash-cards and colours, you can often enjoy the flexibility to create your own classes.
2. Class sizes can often vary, but may range from between 20 – 30 students, giving you a reasonable challenge, but also presenting opportunities for group activities!
3. Get involved in regular fun activities to keep those little bundles of joy smiling!
1. Students you’ll meet will be in the range of between 2 – 6 years old!
2. In Chinese culture children are often taught to be respectful from a young age, so you’ll often find your students well-behaved and eager to learn!
To apply for a wonderfully-rewarding career with us, we would require the following:
1. A Bachelor’s degree (or above), preferably in English, or a related subject,
2. Appropriately presented for, and a love of teaching, young learners
3. Be of a cheerful and energetic disposition
4. Ability to work effectively as part of a team
5. A Criminal Record Background check certificate (dated within 6-months), and
6. A native English-speaker from either the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
METEN ENGLISH was established in 2006 with the sole purpose of offering the English language to English learners. The first center opened in Chongqing back in 2006. Since then METEN ENGLISH has expanded to over 20 centers in over 10 cities such as (Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Foshan, Beijing, Suzhou, Xiamen, Chengdu, Chongqing and Wuhan) throughout China, with over 2000 teaching and administrative employees including 350 Foreign English teachers and 400 local Chinese English teachers. METEN ENGLISH has successfully taught more than 60, 000 students since 2006.
Each METEN ENGLISH center occupies 1000-2000㎡ and is equipped with state of the art equipments. This includes a coffee bar, theatre, library, lab area with many computers with internet access and comfortable and spacious classrooms that allows students to study in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
METEN ENGLISH's R&D center is one of the only few Chinese owned English education companies in China to be registered with an internationally accredited R&D center. METEN ENGLISH's R&D center currently has over 100 course developers possessing masters or doctorate degrees.
METEN ENGLISH's curriculum is unique and extremely effective for Chinese students since most of the students have given positive feedback about the curriculum to be very interesting and useful to their daily lives.
As a company that is ambitious and expanding at a rapid rate, METEN ENGLISH is looking at constantly becoming better and adapting to the needs of everyone and will strive to become the best English education institution in the world as well as getting listed on the stock market!
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: 4th Floor, Tianjian Tianranju Commercial Center, No 2006, Xiangmei North Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China 518000