• Teacher to hold a relevant teaching qualification
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in a preschool setting.
• Strong command of spoken and written English
• Able to work in a team
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts
• Accepting of cultural differences
• Offering between RMB18000 to RMB23000 per month
• We will apply for the appropriate work visa
• We provide hospital and surgical insurance
• Outpatient claims of up to RMB500 per visit
• To teach the early childhood programme.
• To assist in planning the term structures and syllabus.
• To keep up-to-date records of all classes and material.
• To attend staff meetings, parents appointments and meetings as and when necessary
• To work and teach as a member of a team.
• To maintain open communications with parents.
• To help develop new programmes where required
Working Environment / Day
• 40 hours work week, Monday to Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
• Classes are from 8.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
• N1-K1 children either have a nap/rest, K2s do not.
• Maximum class size is 14 (N1) and 16 (N2 – K2)
• Will work in partnership with a Chinese teacher. Both teachers are equally responsible for the wellbeing of the children.
• A class helper is assigned to each class in a supporting role
• Current teachers are from Singapore, Denmark, Russia and the Philippines
• Students come from diverse backgrounds – about 40% are local Chinese the rest are expats
Julia Gabriel Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We strives to create the nurturing qualities of home-warmth, security and love, within a comprehensive preschool curriculum. It is the start of child’s independent experience away from home and prepares students for confident, successful entry into primary school. The primary aim is to nurture a growing independence along with positive self-esteem and self-image.
Babies and toddlers play and learn, with their primary caregivers, in rich, stimulating and nurturing environments created through specially designed studios and with developmentally appropriate toys and equipment; with a focus on hands-on meaningful interaction in a language-rich environment.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 75 Wuxing Road, Xuhui District