Job Type: Full-time
Job Function: Literature/English Teacher
Type: K12 International /bi-lingual school
Work schedule: Monday -Friday
Student age groups: Middle & High school
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
1. Provide Literature/English instruction to Middle & High school students with a focus on building and strengthening student literacy skills in both reading and writing.
2. Collaborate with the Middle school& High school academic teachers in planning and delivering quality curriculum and instruction.
3. Examine student qualitative and quantitative literacy skills data (student reading and writing samples, district and state assessment/test scores) to plan instruction and deliver targeted instruction.
4. Focus on instruction and adolescent development.
5. Consistently enforce school-wide core values with an emphasis on academic development;
6. Responsible for communicating and collaborating with parents and other staff members with Chinese assistants to ensure each scholar is making academic and social progress.
7. Engage students in learning process and implement effective classroom management practices
8.Attend and participate in scheduled Staff meetings
9.Maintain a neat, organized and engaging classroom environment, as well as keep accurate records
10.Use technology, as needed, to fulfill use of the curriculum, classroom projection system, online gradebook and attendance.
All other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree required
Teaching exprience in IGCSE,AP, A-level,IB preferred, but not initially required
Strong instructional and classroom management skills
Ability to work effectively with diverse students(Chinese students and foreign students)
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE:
Competitive salary range based on experience/credentials
Excellent Medica Insurance
Shanghai Tonghu Consulting Service Co.,ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
1. Tonghu Consulting Co., Ltd. was established in 1990 and was one of the first companies in China to engage in human resources services.
2. We have certificate of foreign labor dispatch business.
3. We cooperated with many public schools which is authoritative and have a high gold content.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Foreign Experts DEPT, Room 311, No. 139, Anyuan Rd., Jingan Area, Shanghai