English ESL Teaching Positions Jobs Available for Non Native English Speakers, Help with Work Visa about Teaching, Furnished Apartment Provided
:) Job details:
* Job title: Foreign English teacher
* School type: Public school; kindergarten
* Location: Guangdong(south of China)
* About the class: Kids age from 3 to 6, about 25 kids in a class
* Bilingual co-teacher: There is a bilingual co-teacher in a class
* Work day: from Monday through Friday with 2 days weekend off; 2 hours lunch break per work day;
* Working hours: A personal time schedule will be provided by the school before starting
* The textbook will be provided by the school. You may follow the instructions on the textbook.
:) The Salary Package:
•Help with Z work visa as a teacher, teach legally (we will pay the work permit for the foreign teachers)
•Private Furnished apartment provided and live alone(don't need to share the apartment with co-worker)
•Salaries range from 11,000 to 18,000 RMB and is based on qualification, degree, teaching experience, & teaching certification.
•About 10 days Paid National holidays.
•5000 RMB holiday bonus after finish the contract( The contract length: 1 year and renewable)
•Two free meals offered by the school per work day
•Free pre-job training
•Medical and accident insurance provided
•Airport pick-up and continuous support provided
•Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure material, an ongoing support provided
For more information, please contact us directly.
Idea International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Agency
IDEA EDUCATION offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native English speakers or near native speakers to live, work, and travel in this fascinating country. You will teach an average of 18~20 hours per week, which leaves you enough time to see the sites and explore the rich cultural backdrop of China's expansive history. The students range from private academics, public elementary and secondary schools. Contract extension would be highly appreciated according to your performance and your wishes. China includes English in their school's curriculum at a young age, so most students are proficient with English reading and writing, but are shy and embarrassed to practice their conversational skills. As an English language skills teacher, you will engage with and make your students like speaking English and feel more comfortable by interacting with them in your native tongue.
We have more than 90 candidate positions in 20 provinces. 2014's Fall Program starts on May.The new term start at the end of August. There will be a one-week training for new comers one week before the new semester start in Beijing Office Center. In China the Fall semester begins at the end of August/beginning of September, and the Spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February). Most schools request their teachers to be there 1-2 weeks early for orientation and training.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: Internatonal Culture Building ,No.3039,Shennan Central Road, Futian District,Shenzhen ,Guangdong Province ,China