Amazing Year in China (AYIC)
Amazing Year in China is the gateway to fulfilling your goals as a teacher, administrator, and citizen of the world. We partnership with prestigious international schools in major cities in China and offer the best teaching jobs available in China.
Our client, an international kindergarten with over 15 locations in China is hiring ESL teachers. The school is owned by a public company listed on NASDAQ.
1. 5 days a week from Monday to Friday
2. Working hours: 8:30-11:30,14:30-17:00
3. Take English lessons with one or a group of children (3-4) in the morning working hours
4. Group lessons twice a day, each one lasts about 30 minutes.
5. Teach 1.5 to 6 years old children.
Daily working schedule:
8:30-9:00 Welcome students in the classroom with Chinese teachers
9:00-10:30 Teach students in a small group(2-3 students for each group)
11:00-11:30 Outdoor activity
14:00-14:30 Lesson preparations in office
15:00-16:00 Take the English class
16:00-17:00 Organize some activities for students, or talk to students in a small group when kids are waiting for kids’ parents
1. $3,000 USD to $4,000/month
2. Housing allowance
3. Reimbursed flight ticket
4. Fully legal work (Z) visa and residence permit
5. Paid holiday (2 weeks summer holiday, 1 week winter holiday and National holidays)
7. Airport pick-up and logistics support
- Native English Speaker (with US, UK, Australian, Ireland, New Zealand, South African or Canadian Passport)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Two years Teaching Experience/Certification (Required)
- If you DO NOT have a degree in Education or English, or 2+ years of teaching experience, then TEFL/TESOL Certificate is required.
- Clean background check
- Good health (Health examination required for visa)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Founded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA by finance and technology career professionals. Amazing Year In China (AYIC) is the gateway to fulfilling your goals as a teacher, administrator, and citizen of the world. We partnership with prestigious international schools in major cities in China and offer the best teaching jobs available in China.
- Current Location: United States
- Address: 700 Lavaca Street, Suite 1401, Austin Texas 78735 USA