Nanjing American high school is hiring:
This school belongs to an Experimental school, which is affiliated to a top university. The whole education system there is very mature, they win good score in AP test. So they need the candidate can really teach AP course, to keep their reputation on AP teaching.
Position: Biology teacher
1. Implement curricula and activities to meet academic standards;
2. Design and implement assessments that measure progress towards academic standards;
3. Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices;
4. Participate in collaborative curriculum development, grade-level activities, and school-wide functions;
5. Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for student behavior;
6. Be accountable for students’ mastery of academic standards;
7. Participate in annual compliance training;
8. Participate in science department and full faculty meetings and in-service days;
9. Communicate effectively with students, families, and colleagues;
1. Must be currently in China
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field
3. At least 5 years of experience in teaching related subject
4. Non criminal records
5. Teachers over 60 are not eligible due to China’s work visa (Z-Visa) policies.
6. Experience in teaching AP courses preferred
Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Shanghai Meiji Cultural Communication, Ltd is one of the largest human resource centers for foreign teachers in Shanghai and throughout China. Shanghai Meiji cooperates with numerous well recognized and reputable international schools, kindergartens and private schools throughout Shanghai and cities in China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room C, 18 North Caoxi Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China.