The School has elementary and junior high education.
Position: ESL teachers for Primary and Middle School
Students age is 7-15 years old
Number of Classes: 25 classes per week; 35min per class;
starting date: ASAP
1. Making lesson plans;
2. Assessing students’ learning outcomes as required;
3. Working closely with Center for Curriculum Development and Management and with
colleagues in developing curriculum and courses in your discipline;
4. Attending teaching-related activities as required, and school events as asked;
5. Initiating elective courses based on your strengths, which shall be either theme-based or
6. Acting as a Deputy Head Teacher of a class to manage a class of students and participate
in student activities;
7. Conducting academic research;
8. Actively participating in professional development activities.
1. Paid Z-visa, residence permit;
2. Insurance provided;
3. Flight allowance each year;
4. 10 days lodging upon arrival, airport pickup and relocation assistance;
5. Rent-free furnished accommodation;
6. Sponsored professional development;
7. Paid(part of the full payment) summer and/-or winter holidays and Chinese public holiday.
1. An undergraduate degree or above is required; degree in Education or relevant field is
2. Teaching qualification/certificate in TESOL/TESL or recommendation letter for a proof of at
least 2-year teaching experience is required (the latter is preferred);
3. Strong classroom management skills and excellent subject skills;
4. Excellent communication skills;
5. Attitude that exemplifies teamwork and personal responsibility;
6. Determination for academic research and professional growth.
7. Preferred the one who is in China.
8. Native-English speakers
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We are a professional and reputable agency specialized in matched great schools with great teachers.
- Current Location: Beijing China