1. Design the curriculum (daily, weekly and monthly) and prepare courses with other teachers;
2. Deliver English and multi-cultural lessons to children who are aged from 3-7;
3. Assist in video shooting for daily lesson-plan review and related promotion;
4. Assist in event planning and implementation for specific events;
5. Attend the teaching and researching meeting at every end of the week for lesson-plan conclusion and improvement;
6. Daily greeting at the main entrance for welcoming students and parents;
年龄age group 3-6
Nobel International Education Institute
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Founded in 1994, Nobel International Education Institution (NIEI) has opened 14 kindergartens and primary schools in Guangdong, Hunan and Hubei Province in the past 21 years. All schools have reached the highest provincial education standards.
Our philosophy is to execute “the Best of Eastern and Western Education and Civilization; People-oriented, Life-oriented, encourage students’ social, occupational and family responsibilities, as the new generation”. Also we focus on “Communications, progress and bilingual” teaching, emphasize on developing school-based curriculum etiquette education.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: unit 618, Hongmian Commercial building, Liwan District