Looking for ESL teaching opportunities in China? Enjoy working with kids in their early years? Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies could be your best fit. As a leading international kindergarten brand in both America and China, Kids ‘R’ Kids is seeking passionate, creative, and open-minded ESL teachers who are excited to teach Chinese kids in bilingual settings.
1. Administer the curriculum and lead children’s classroom and outdoor activities
2. Record and assess children’s physical, cognitive, social and emotional progress
3. Maintain daily communication with families
4. Decorate the classroom environment to meet program goals
5. Support marketing events and teacher training when necessary
1. Excellent speaking and writing proficiency in English
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in education preferred
3. 2+ years of full-time teaching experience OR teaching certification (e.g., TEFL/TESOL, PGCE/State Teaching License), experience at kindergartens preferred
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
With AdvancED accredited curricula, industry-leading quality assurance standards, and 160 schools running in over 15 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids is one of the leading childcare providers in the U.S. Since entering China in 2014, Kids ‘R’ Kids has become a recognized name among high-end families with nearly 20 schools in operation throughout the country.
- Current Location: Beijing China