The Quality Assurance Agent is responsible for monitoring customer service agents’ conversations for quality assurance.
Essential Job Functions
• Utilize in-dept customer service knowledge and established guidelines to monitor call handling and email handling of Customer Service Agents.
• Act as resource within Customer Service to provide technical expertise, mentor others and provide regular Q&A sessions for agents.
• Analyze functional area and/or team performance and recommend appropriate action plans for continual service delivery improvements.
• Assist with the development and implementation of Quality programs to insure uninterrupted site operation.
• Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
• Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of customer service experience
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to be flexible and prioritize activities
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be self-directed and effective working independently.
• Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word and Outlook.
• Sitting for extended periods is common.
• Regular use of the telephone and company e-mail for company communication is essential.
• Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, calculator, copiers and FAX machines.
• No heavy lifting is expected.
• Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting.
• Activities include extensive work at a computer monitor
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: customer service: 2 years (Required)
Language: Bilingual Preferred
Changsha Sunvelly Technology Co.,Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Trading/Import & Export
Founded in 2007, the Sunvalley Group has grown to become a leading eCommerce company that is home to six major international consumer brands: RAVPower, TaoTronics, HooToo, USpicy, VAVA, and Anjou. From energy-saving LED desk lamps to next-generation portable chargers to 100% pure essential oil, millions of customers benefit from our products each day and trust us to enhance their lives. That's why Sunvalley Group brands regularly become top-sellers in many leading eCommerce platforms across the world.
- Current Location: Changsha China
- Address: 9F,Building 14,Xincheng Science and Technology Park(Phase 2),Yuelu District Changsha City,Hunan Province