Our creative design team is looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Graphic Designer experienced in online marketing. As a graphic designer at EyeBuyDirect, you will be reporting directly to creative manager and work on wide range of digital projects including marketing emails, PR and social media campaigns, website banners, product collections, ads and landing pages.
You will be expected to facilitate the production of creative concepts, providing guidance to other designers, organizing brainstorming, managing project timelines and delivering quality work according to the marketing, UX and brand needs.
The ideal candidate would have an eye for a clean and artful design, possess strong software skills, be quick to adapt and able to work on multiple projects.
Work Location: Shanghai, China
Initiate, collaborate, and design a wide range of digital projects, including promotional activities, PR & social media campaigns, product launches and collections.
· Produce memorable and engaging landing page designs, website banners, marketing emails, print assets, and creatives for various type of online media.
· Select, edit and retouch product and model images, supervise the retouch process of other designers.
· Communicate and present design concepts to team leaders, project managers and directors, create presentation materials that effectively communicate vision and goals.
· Perform design research, analyze trends and actively participate in creative brainstorms.
· Work closely with project manager, marketing team, copywriters, designers, and front-end developers.
· Lead individual design projects from the concept to implementation and provide guidance to the other designers in a team.
· Proactively participate in content creation, product photo shoots etc.
· Ensure the brand vision is translated in all deliverables in a consistent and professional way.
· Fluent in English.
· Minimum 5 years of Graphic Design experience.
· Proficient with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Understanding of video editing, motion graphics and/or experience in product photography is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to present your designs and solutions to various stakeholders.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process, collaborating and leading design projects.
· Self-motivated with a strong project ownership sense and good time-management skills.
· BSc in design, visual communications or a related field.
· Detailed portfolio of design projects.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Medical Care/Healthcare/Public Health
An Essilor International subsidiary, EyeBuyDirect leads the fast-growing online prescription eyewear industry in the American Market. Using industry innovations and creative marketing strategies, we are able to generate rapid growth and global expansion year after year. EyeBuyDirect designs and manufactures our own products, allowing us to offer quality eyewear at unbeatable prices. Our work environment is young and multinational, with a passion for creativity. In addition to providing solid work experience, EyeBuyDirect also focuses on the career development to its employees.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 1121, #1 Linked Square, No.222 Hubin Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai