• Identify clear teaching objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed;
• Set tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest;
• Set clear appropriate and achievable targets, build on prior attainment;
• Identify SEN or very able pupils and planning for their individual needs and achievement;
• Provide clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge;
• Make effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study;
• Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
• Ensure effective teaching and best use of available time;
• Monitor and intervene to ensure sound learning and discipline in accordance with school policies
• Use a variety of teaching methods to:
- use effective questioning, listen carefully to pupils, give attention to errors and misconceptions;
- select appropriate learning resources and develop study skills through library, I.C.T. and other sources.
• Ensure pupils acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught;
• Evaluate own teaching critically to improve effectiveness through continued professional development, management support and class observations;
• Make records of and reports on the personal and social needs of pupils;
• Communicate and consult with the parents of pupils;
• Communicate and co-operate with persons or bodies outside the school; and participate in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above;
• Work as part of the team, support own year group and the whole school ethos;
• Promote a positive attitude on all aspects of the kindergarten both inside and outside the work place;
• Share good practice through providing peer support, workshops and discussions
• Support the marketing activities such as online, offline open days, parent workshops and school events.
(2) Salary and benefits:
• Base Salary: 20k~30k
• Housing Allowance：3,000-5,000 RMB/month (depends on city)
• Annual bonus: up to 110% of the one-month salary based on year-end Performance Evaluation.
• Legal work visa
• Top level global medical insurance
• Airfare allowance: 6000/year
• Paid holidays:11 days plus 11 days local public holidays.
• Paid Sick Leave days: up to 12 days
• Annual Health Check • Up to 7 nights’accommodation upon arrival • Arrival Assistant • Holiday Benefits • TEFL (if needed)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Teachingmap is a education technology company which is specialized in helping the schools and companies with searching for qualified candidates. We are working with many professional consultants who have nearly 10 years of experience on this area, they will help to assess the offer package and management system of the clients before the recommendation the candidates. Please feel free to contact us if you or your friends are looking for teaching jobs in China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China