GreatChina Griffin International High School is located in the San Sheng Xiang, Chengdu, which is beautiful and deep Chinese cultures-based, and is fully funded by GreatChina Education Group. The school was designed and constructed by top international companies and will hold opening ceremony in Sept 2021. The school primarily sets the grades from 9 to 12, and offers dormitories which accommodate up to about 300 students.
1.Teaching the concept of art;
2.Responsible for classroom management, encouraging, and supporting the use of ICT in lessons;
3. Implements and prepares lesson plans aligned with curriculum maps for grade level/subject area and includes activities for differentiated instruction to meet varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students in a culturally sensitive environment
1. At least 5 years teaching experience and personal creative experience;
2. Love China and Chinese culture, can speak some Chinese；
3.To cooperate with school to arrange clubs or activities；
4. Bachelor’s degree of Art and Design/ Fine Art / Arts related subjects
5. Maintains energy, enthusiasm, teamwork, and a sense of humor
GreatChina International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
An education company aiming to help both students and employees access success.
Starting in 1996, GreatChina International Education (GIE) has been working with Chinese students and young professionals to prepare for and explore future careers, pursue higher education goals, and develop skills to be successful in classes and the workplace. GIE offers a broad range of integrated services, including test prep, study abroad counseling & planning, international education (such as bridge and joint programs with high schools and colleges), cultural and educational exchange, career counseling, international talent acquisition, and educational technology. GIE is registered at the federal and state levels of the United States and recognized by the Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles and Houston, certified by the National Association of Foreign Student Affairs (NAFSA), the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), and International Consultants for Education and Fairs (ICEF). GIE has also been approved by Chinese authorities including the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Public Security, the Administration for Industry and Commerce, the Bureau of Civil Affairs and the Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. In addition to partnering with over 20 domestic educational authorities, international academic agencies, immigration agencies, and higher institutions, GIE has networked with schools and higher institutions all across the United States and prominent study destinations such as Britain, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Singapore. GIE is currently headquartered in Chengdu with presences in Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Kunming, Hainan and Nanjing with expansion into New York City, Phoenix, Dallas, and Los Angeles. Through GIE's 3R corporate culture, we are committed to responsible and sustainable business practices (Responsibility); we respect ideas and encourage collaboration (Respect); and we focus relentlessly on creating winning outcomes for clients and employees (Reliability).
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: Lower Dongda Street, No.126, Xinian Plaza Suite A 25th Floor, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, China