1. Help define the visual designs of the game.
2. Creation of 2D concept art for both in-game characters and environments.
3. Meet with game development team to understand project requirements.
4. Work closely with Project Manager and Art Director to understand a project's art direction.
5. Correctly construct a finished product from an original design.
1. Experience with in-game project production.
2. Skilled in Painter or Photoshop, Knowledgeable in European and American realistic art or
3. Has an art background, a rich creativity, imagination, and modelling abilities.
4. Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Location: SHANGHAI, Nearby Line 2 Loushanguan rd
- Starting Date: ASAP (~2 months)
- Salary Range: 20,000 ~ 40,000 RMB (depending on experience)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 10am-8pm (including two-hours break time)
Work one Saturday in 2 weeks: 10am-6pm (including one-hour break)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
Founded in 2012, Yotta Games dedicates itself to becoming a global developer and publisher of video games. Right from the start, we have created and published more than 10 games for mobile and web, and are serving 200 million players around the world.
Yotta Games performs well and is the top 10 in the overseas mobile game field. Based on the team’s powerful R&D strength and 3D marketing ability, we will always focus on producing and promoting games loved by worldwide players.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: B1, Tianshan SOHO, No. 1737 Tianshan Road, Changning District, Shanghai City