1. Managing the Rep office team with all the aspects: sourcing Purchase, Logistics, QA, QC, accounting , sales.
2. Generate reorder tracking and priority lists for the buyer team，suppliers and QC team to follow , maximizing efficiency in cost and time.
3. Based on unexpected issues in suppliers or products, conduct relevant analysis and generate transfer list. And assign transferred orders to sourcing buyers.
4. Consolidate customers’ demand, and assign orders to the buyer team. Keep the team informed about quality alerts if any, and take necessary preventive actions.
5. Enjoyment of working under HQ management and advisors in and out of china.
6. Good team builder with a good relations with people and can work under pressure
7. Travel in and out of china for visiting suppliers / customers.
8. Review with customers’ on their needs to improve service level. Review and work with customers on their markets needs for their products. Involve in the development, commercial evaluations and communications on new product development for customers.
9. Follow the change of customers’ requirements, and keep sourcing to get the best supply chain for customers.
10. Handling customers request and complaints. Work with team and suppliers internally to address customers complaint issues.
11. Conduct proactive optimization in cost saving, payment and vendor consolidation.
CAI Guangzhou Representative Office
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Trading/Import & Export
CAI LIMITED is a company which has been engaged in import and export trade for nearly 10 years. Customers are all over Asia, Europe and developing the North American market. Is a specialized foreign trade export company, to carry out domestic and foreign trade, re-export trade business.
Mainly engaged in all kinds of construction materials, sanitary products, kitchen products, car accessories products, garden tool, etc, export business.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China