The Beijing Royal School Distance Learning Program is recruiting new candidates. Selected candidates will teach English courses for non-native Chinese elementary, middle school, and/or High School students. In addition to teaching students, candidates may also have the opportunity to run language teaching workshops for Chinese English teachers.
1. Teach satellite courses in accordance with the requirements of the Teaching
and Research Group;
2. Be able to teach elementary school, junior high school, senior high school
3. Be expected to work with the subject department as well as with his/her Grade
4. Utilize smart board and tablet to facilitate individualized learning experience;
5. Assign homework to the students and comments, assess and amend their
6. Evaluate and monitor closely the learning progress of students in the study by
arranging necessary examinations (test) regularly and accordingly.
While there is no perfect person for any job. The ideal candidate for this position would have skills and abilities closely aligned with the following:
1. At least a four-year Bachelor degree or above in English major, linguistics, education, or social studies preferred. TEFL/TESOL certificate or the equivalent preferred.
2. Having experience to study or work abroad will have priority.
3. Teaching license or Language Teaching Certificate is preferred.
4. Willingness to work in a collaborative environment; enthusiasm for education;sense of responsibility and patience for students are required.
5. ESL teaching experience is preferred.
6. Holds a state teaching license (USA) or the equivalent.
7. Comfortable to co-teach and collaborate with local Chinese teachers.
8. Proficient with basic office computer hardware and software.
Beijing Royal School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Beijing Royal School (BRS) is affiliated with Beijing Fa Zheng Group, which is the umbrella company for Chengdu Royal Foreign Language School, Dalian Jia Hui Education Group, Beijing Royal Integrative Medicine Hospital, and so on.
Established in 1996, Beijing Royal School (BRS) has become one of the best IB (PYP, MYP and DP) international schools in China. Apart from IB curriculum, BRS is also authorized for A-Level, A-S and IGCSE, OSSD, Pre-AP, and AP courses. In February 2021, BRS received the full 6-year Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accreditation from the Accrediting Commission for Schools (ACS).
BRS offers K-12 education, which consists of Beijing Royal School (Senior High School), Beijing Royal Foreign Language School (Primary to Junior High School) and Beijing Royal Kindergarten. There are around 3000 students, 1000 Chinese faculty and 100 foreign teachers or so. Around 15% of the foreign teachers takes leading roles.
BRS is located in Chang Ping Dist., Beijing, China. The school enjoys convenient transportation, shopping, and medical resources such as Beijing Royal Integrative Medicine Hospital, which is around 10 minutes walking distance from BRS.
BRS provides teachers with systematic teaching training and promotion opportunities. Talents who are interested in education can realize their career dreams and value of life on the platform of BRS. We warmly welcome more education professionals to join BRS.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No. 11, Wangfu Street, Bei Qi Jia Town, Changping District, China