International Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing the entire international staff recruitment cycle from sourcing, qualifying, conducting interview and offer negotiations, as well as International staff relations.
• Recruitment channel: Expand recruitment channels and resources both in China and overseas;
• Talent engagement: Lead the full cycle of candidate screening process including interviews, evaluations, and follow-up with schools managed by Ambright Education Group, ensuring positive candidate experiences to engage talents;
• Execution of internal recruitment process to ensure process compliance while keeping an eye out for ways to improve process efficiency;
• Work closely with the Marketing and Branding team to promote Ambright Education Group and Thomas Schools in China on social media including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp, Youtube Channel
• Update the English version of International Human Resource policies and procedures as needed
• Work effectively with the Foreign Recruitment team on managing international staff complaints or disputes to make sure foreign staff employee relations are handled properly.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
o Native English speaker with at least a BA degree
o Minimum of 5 years working experiences with at least 1 year recruitment experience, prior recruitment experiences in K12 education industry is strongly preferred
o Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
o Ability to multitask and work under pressure for key deadlines
o Demonstrate proven skills in relationship building, relationship management, and customer service, with the ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
O Demonstrate confidence in all settings when advising/ partnering with school leaders with a proven ability to influence stakeholders to drive organizational targets and results
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with overall qualifications and work experience, including base salary, performance salary, housing allowance, flight allowance as well as annual leave holidays.
Ambright Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ambright Education Group is very proud to be one of the first two institutions that introduced United States Advanced Placement (AP) courses to China in 2008. Currently, the Ambright Education Group has established 11 American High School Programs (AHSP) with local elite high schools in Eastern and Central China.
In addition, Ambright Education Group also established three international schools in 2018.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 15F, 336 Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai, China