· Bachelor’s degree in related subject area
· At least two years’ teaching experience
· Ability to work well in a multi-cultural workplace.
· Conduct Core curriculum teaching
· Meeting teaching outcomes of the core curriculum syllabus.
· Conducting professional lesson planning. Particularly, ensuring your participation in weekly collaborative planning meetings are highly active and effective.
· Submission of teaching plans and student coursework samples in the shared teaching folder regularly.
· Be responsible for extra duty if necessary (House and CAS activities mainly).
· Be responsible for school event coordination and publicity.
· Conduct Parent Teacher Conference per semester.
· Any other job assigned by the Principal of Divisions.
· Be professionally consistent with the school’s mission and values.
· Note and apply the school’s policies and procedures as applicable.
Salary and Benefits
PUNC-SH provides an excellent working environment, broad development opportunities and a competitive compensation package. The salary will be commensurate with the importance of the position and the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. The remuneration will include:
· A competitive salary
· Housing allowance
· Tuition waiver or allowance for dependent children
· Annual gratuity
· Health insurance
· Shipping allowance
· Annual air ticket home
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to us. The application should include a detailed CV, a personal philosophy of education and the names and contact details of three referees.
Peking University New Century Shiheng School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Peking University New Century Shiheng School is located by the beautiful Grand Canal, Wujiang section. It covers an area of 120 acres and has a building area of 80,000 square meters. It is a K-12 15-year consistent school jointly established by Peking University New Century Education Group and Suzhou Shengdian Group. The size of the school is tentatively scheduled for 2,800 people, and it is expected to welcome its first batch of new students in September 2021. Shiheng School inherits the long-standing cultural tradition of Peking University, integrates the curriculum of Peking University New Century Education Group, introduces advanced Western concepts, and is committed to forging an outstanding high-end international school.
- Current Location: Suzhou China
- Address: The intersaction of Pangnan Road and Yundong Avenue, Wujiang district, Suzhou city, Jiangsu Province, PRC