HQTS Group Ltd. is one of Asia’s oldest and largest QA Companies, providing services to companies buying and manufacturing products in Asia. With a young and dynamic workforce of more than 500 people, operating in over 17 countries, HQTS is a respected international company with significant opportunities for growth in many regions worldwide, especially in South Asia and Asia Pacific.
Social Media/Content Manager
Shenzhen | Fuzhou | Shanghai
Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking a native English speaking Social Media/Content Manager to work with various departments both domestically and Internationally across regions, to develop, create, manage and distribute content throughout our owned channel network, as well as through third party solutions, including finding and working with partners, influencers and agencies. The Social media/Content manager should manage the content strategy, process and procedure, whilst delivering on time and as needed. They will need to have an understanding of content strategy and be comfortable with copywriting/content creation. The ideal candidate would have experience and understanding of B2B marketing and knowledge of how design and keywords/SEO/SEM work together.
1. Manage and execute content strategy for all related campaigns.
2. Support and work with internal marketing teams to create and deliver content needed for online and offline activities, managing the content calendar and working with the marketing team to produce and distribute content across owned and paid channels.
3. Measure and optimize organic and paid marketing campaigns
4. Work with our agency partners to optimize help create campaigns and content
5. Work together with design team to make content presentable, and adhere to Brand guidelines, creating a consistent Brand image across all channels.
6. Be able to work across regions to communicate campaign/content strategy and deliver content to various marketing teams in Asia.
7. Communicate with local Country marketing managers to deliver analytics and measurables for marketing campaigns.
9. Have a basic understanding with google analytics and social analytics and be results driven
10. Be constantly thinking about how we can expand our Brand reach, engagement and conversions for organic and paid campaigns
11. Use research (competitor, market trends etc.) to keep up to date with digital marketing trends, new channels and strategies for content and campaigns
1. BA/BS in Marketing and/or in similar field and/or equivalent work experience.
2. Understanding of organic marketing and b2B content strategy, as well as be comfortable with some basic research and copywriting/writing.
3. Be familiar with and have an understanding of the marketing landscape, including paid, owned and earned media and how social media and content strategy fits into it overall
3. Excellent English communicator with the ability to communicate across cultures and departments.
4. Native level fluency in English
5. Broad understanding of global markets
Salary:RMB18k to 22k monthly
All qualified and interested applicants, please forward your resume with expected salary and availability information to us. We sincerely appreciate all applications; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
HQTS Group Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Testing/Certification
HQTS Group Ltd. is one of Asia’s oldest and largest quality control organizations providing services to companies buying and manufacturing products in Asia. With more than 500 people and operations in 17 countries, HQTS is a respected international company with significant opportunities for aggressive growth in many regions worldwide. We are specifically seeking native speakers from Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Russia.
- Current Location: Fuzhou(Fujian) China
- Address: 3/F, 152# North Jianxin Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China