We are an online teaching platform in China. We are looking for several experienced lesson plan editor.
1. Experienced in making kids's English lesson plans with existed work to show.
2. Expert in using Power Point, knowing how to integrate animations / games / music / videos.
3. You must be committed to your schedule of editing and meeting the deadlines.
4. You will be in frequent contact with the product development manager and following specific requirements.
1. Salary is from 120 to 150 RMB per lesson plan.
2. You will be paid in RMB to:
1) Wechat 2) Alipay 3) Any type of Chinese bank account 4) PayPal
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Aiyaya Languages is among the highest paying online education companies. If you are an ambitious person, not satisfied with your current income and you are willing to work extra hours, We might be the company for you!
Aiyaya teachers make between $12 - 20 USD an hour (teachers are given a base salary of $6 - 10 per 30-minute lesson). Your base salary depends on your performance in your interview and demo lesson.
On top of the base salary, there are a number of participation incentives and bonus opportunities. Teachers receive $1 for every class they are on time for, another $1 per class if you teach more than 45 lessons in a month, up to $100 for a successful teacher referral and more!
Aiyaya Languages highly values you being able to deliver all lessons that parents have booked, so it is important to note that if a teacher does cancel a lesson with less than 24 hours notice, they will take a deduction from your pay. However, if a student does not show up for their lesson or cancels with less than 24 hours notice, you get full payment for a major course or 50% payment for a trial class.
Aiyaya Languages is open to any nationality as long as you are a great English speaker and very passionate about teaching kids from 5-15 years old.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 7J, Ginza Office Building, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China