On boarding date: ASAP
Vacancy Count: 1
1.Fangdian Rd, Line 9
2.Huamu Rd, Line 7
3. Pujiang Town, Line 8
4. Sanmen Rd, Line 10
Good at Reggio Emilia Approach!
1.Design teaching plans, and assign correct homework according to curricular requirements
2.Prepare and administer tests, quizzes, and other student assessments as needed
3.Report student performance in a timely manner
4. Provide needed guidance to students and parents
5.Organize student activities
6.Guide students throughout independent research projects
7.Be open to learn and work on different projects (drawing, painting ...)
8. Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with students, parents and colleagues
9. Be an enthusiastic and energetic team player
10. Encourage creativity and confidence in students
11. Be adaptable and flexible especially to last minute changing dates and schedules
12. Native Speaker with working visa
Bachelor degree or above ;
Relevant subject majors or teaching credentials preferred
Minimum 2 years verifiable subject teaching experience
Good team player and solid communication skills
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications
***Having art teaching experience for early childhood!!!
The Little Urban Center Preschool
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
The Little Urban Centre (LUC) is an international bilingual educational group, with a focus on early years bilingual language immersion learning and whole-child development.
LUC Educational Group currently comprises the following schools and teaching resources:
• LUC Preschool in Pudong
The school is privileged to be a member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS). Its curriculum is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) criteria and is tailored to target international families in China or Chinese families with an international outlook.
• FutureGrow Academy (FGA) in Pujiang
This is an innovative future educational school founded in 2018. We follow an international bilingual and project-based teaching and learning system, providing a broad cross-curricular education based on the English National Curriculum, EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage, Development Matters) criteria and the California Department of Education DRDP (Desired Results Developmental Profile) criteria. Our unique curriculum is also based on the American CalTech Early Childhood STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and the Reggio-inspired child-centred approach through exploration and discovery using arts in everyday life.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Building 233, Lane 779 Fangdian Rd(near Huamu Rd), Pudong Shanghai