1. Internet game company in Wangjing district, Beijing
2. Work hours: 4 to 5 days per week from 10am to 7pm, break days on weekends.
1. Solving game issues from players including helpshift tickets, comments on App Store or Google Play, messages from different game communities;
2. Efficiently communicating with players, solving their complaints or feedbacks;
3. Generating daily or weekly report according to player’s feedback, cooperating with development team to constantly optimize game experience;
4. Setting up a reasonable issue-solving work flow for customer service management, be
responsible for the accuracy and duration of issue solving;
5. Responsible for the management of overseas game communities like Facebook, Instagram, or
Discord, etc. Keep pace with market trends, explore appropriate game topics and plan various community events to maintain a healthy environment among communities.
1. Undergraduates or current students, native English speaker is preferred;
2. Fluent both in English, mastering a second language like French, Spanish, Russian, Germany will be a plus;
3. A passionate gamer with rich game experience, have some understanding of the mobile game industry;
4. Better have experience in overseas customer service or community operation, be familiar with western culture;
5. Excellent communicative skills and logic abilities. Team spirit and the sense of responsibility, performing well under pressure;
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Established in 2012 Grayson started this wonderful journey and now we can't look back. Recruiting and placing teachers all over China has been helping us build relationships with the best and elite schools.
At Grayson Recruitment Group we work hard to achieve our goals together as a team with a clear shared purpose. We adapt to our client's changing needs as well as changes in the market to make sure we are a business of growth, success, and happiness.
Our vision, mission, and values help us to do this.
Mission (How we’re going to get there)
Together we communicate on a personal level listening to the individual need and providing a choice of solution.
We deliver what we promise building trust, building fans, one client, and a candidate at a time. If we can over-deliver we do.We create a tailored, transparent recruitment experience, encouraging honest feedback and continual improvement.
Vision (where we want to be – our ultimate goal)
To change the perception of recruitment by devoting ourselves to the happiness of our clients, candidates and staff.
- Current Location: Dalian China
- Address: No.1-2 Level 17 Unit 1 Buliding D Fujiaxintiandi Shahekou District Dalian City Liaoning Province China