Reports to: Head of School
• Teaching general styles of music.
• Teaching classical piano, practical and theory.
• Teaching singing to students from beginner to advanced level.
• Incorporating musical instruments and movement in lessons.
• Planning and implementing a program of instruction and lesson plans.
• Preparing students for school concerts and planned music experiences.
• Preparing students for practicals and exams.
• Inspiring and motivating students to extend themselves to after school music clubs.
• Building relationships and mentoring students.
Requirements： • Native English speaker
• A Bachelor’s degree or above
• Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
• Responsible, reliable, punctual, patient and flexible
Benefits we provide：
Master’s degree Stipend;
Annual Travel Allotment;
Professional Development (PD) allowance;
Medical Insurance; (MSH)
Schooling; (The school will be responsible for the cost of registration and tuition for the legally dependent children of full-time foreign teachers at GSN.)
Reimbursement of unused sick/personal leave;
Abner Find job Aborad Company
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
We are a sino-foreign joint venture. We have cooperative schools in every first-tier city in China. At present, there are more than 500 English training centers in China, and more than 100 kindergartens are cooperating in recruitment. Our service tenet: help you find the organization you want, your satisfaction is our biggest success.
- Current Location: Ningbo China