- Working Location: Chengdu
- School Type: Training Center
- Subject: English
- Students’ age: 3 to 15 years old
- Work Shift: 1 pm - 9 pm from Wednesday to Friday and 9 am - 6 pm from Saturday to Sunday.
- Day off: Monday and Tuesday
- Working hours: No more than 40 hours per week (teaching hours are limited to approximately 25 or less hours per week)
- Teaching materials & training provided.
- Start date: ASAP
1. Salary: 17000RMB per month or above (Monthly basic salary depending on experience and demo class)
2. Housing allowance: 2000RMB/monthly
3. Paid national public holidays
4. End of year bonus up to 9,000RMB when the contract finished after 1 year.
5. Paid and full assistance from the school on the work visa.
6. Health insurance benefits in international hospitals.
If you’re interested and qualify, must send your resume, an introduction video, photocopies of passport and/or visa, degree and teaching certifications as a prior consideration.
American Eagle Institute - Chengdu
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
American Eagle Institute was established in 1999. Just as Hsin-Chu Science Industrial Park is Leading Taiwan’s technology industry into global competition, AEI is leading Taiwan’s English education in a new direction, encouraging innovation, pursuing excellent, and helping to make Taiwan internationally competitive. After five years of operation, AEI obtained exclusive rights from American publishing company McGraw-Hill, to distribute the elementary textbook series “New Dimensions” in Asia. AEI also established Eagle Headquarters and a publication division, where series of Eagle textbooks and music CDs were created to support the curriculum. Since 2010, AEI has expanded its market to include Mainland China. Now Eagle has over 50 franchise Eagle schools across Asia, and continues to innovate and bring quality English education to children. Eagle’s programs are designed to foster children’s self-esteem, self-confidence, self-organization skills, and sense of responsibility. At the same time, children acquire the English skills essential for success as future global citizens. Our philosophy is based on the Chinese traditional value of treating children of others as if they were our own. This is facilitated by meeting Early Childhood Education standards and by providing outstanding, premium-quality English education opportunities.
- Current Location: Chengdu China