JapaneseTeaching Positions in University
Contract is from September 01,2021 to July 15, 2022
2) Educational Requirements: Phd (preferred) or MA
3) Strong background in language teaching
4) Possessing excellent teaching skills, knowledge and experience in curriculum development; strong commitment to research and to teacher scholarship
5) Must be prepared to teach courses in the language at beginning and advanced levels, as well as specialization and culture courses
6) Age Requirement: 55 years or younger
a.16 teaching hours of class teaching per week(each teaching hour is 45 minutes)
+4 teaching hours of extracurricular activities -- lectures, clubs, language corners, etc.
or 18 teaching hours of class teaching per week(each teaching hour is 45 minutes)
b. Engaging in academic researches led by the Department or the University
c. Attending office or staff meetings held by the Department or the University
Salary &Other Benefits (for one-year contract)
1. Salary: RMB 7000+ (depending on experience and qualification)
2. Free accommodation(providing on-campus apartment with a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom.Extra-furnishings include: TV, washing machine, refrigerator, air-conditioner, oven/micro-wave oven, sofa, study-desk, dinning table and chairs.
3. Free utilities include cold and hot water, gas, electricity. Internet connection is available
for teachers who shall provide their own computer for personal use.
4. Air ticket allowance of RMB 4000 for completing one-year contract
5. Travel allowance of RMB 2200 for one-year contract (RMB 1100 paid in the winter
holiday and the Summer holiday)
6. Free Weekend bus for shopping
7. Free Chinese classes
8. Meal allowance
9. Commercial Accidents Insurance
10. Z visa provided
JILIN INTERNATIONAL STUDIES UNIVERSITY
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Jilin HuaQiao University of Foreign Languages (HQUFL) is located in Changchun, along the tourist belt of Jingyue National Forest. HQUFL offers twenty-six undergraduate programs including ten foreign language courses among English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Portuguese and Arabic providing intensive training in a particular language and culture, etc. With that, the University enjoys the leading position in the province in foreign language education. Programs such as management, business, economics, accounting, finance and tourism are also offered. HQUFL also offers eight master degree programs in translation & interpretation, international business and education. Presently, it has over 8,364 students and around five-hundred full-time faculty members including more than fifty international experts and teachers from all over the world. The University has won itself a reputation of “flagship” with its distinguished academic achievements during the past years in the field of private higher education in China. HQUFL aspires to serve as a bridge to the younger generation, allowing them to cross and assimilate Chinese and Western cultures, and thus become an integral part of the world at large. HQUFL’s aim is to greatly entrance in the international academic community. HQUFL prides itself with a beautiful campus and advanced classroom and residential facilities. Part of the HQUFL’s endeavor is to foster international relations with other colleges and universities, by way of teacher, student ,or research exchange programs. As it continues to grow, HQUFL requires around 50 academic professional positions each year.
- Current Location: Changchun China
- Address: 3658 Jingyue Street, Changchun, Jilin Province, China