1. Teach Athena Online Curriculum
2. Develop student language and thinking skills
3. Correct and grade student homework
4. Grade student learning performance and fill in the reports
• B.A., M.A. in English Language or in TEFL; other disciplines are acceptable if the degree is granted by a university or program in English.
• More than 3 years of teaching experience, online or offline
• Familiar with teaching middle school students
• Fluent in both English and Chinese; TOEFL iBT above 100 or IELTS above 7.0 (Speaking above 7.0 and writing above 6.5)
• Preferable: Candidates with experience in studying abroad
• Harbor comprehensive, interdisciplinary knowledge and critical thinking skills in English
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Athena Academy is the subsidiary of Elite K-12 International Education Group. We adopt the US Common Core Standard and the teaching methodologies of Project-based Learning (PBL) in designing our programs. Our aim is to provide our students opportunities in not only learning Academic English, but also acquiring the soft-skills of critical thinking, collaboration, communication, problem solving and creativity, which will enable them to adapt and enhance their own capacity in this constantly changing 21st century.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No.200 West Yan'an Road, Shanghai, China