Ningbo Binhai International Cooperative School is seeking for for two primary school teachers for Aug,2021 start . The students age between 5-10 years old.
Located in beautiful and rapidly developing Meishan Harbor, Ningbo Binhai International Cooperative School (NBICS) is looking for high-quality and serious teachers to help build and strengthen our growing international program. Our first senior class graduated in 2016, and they were accepted by the likes of Emory University, UCLA, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, University of Washington, and others. We recently formed a diploma/sister-school relationship with a high school district in the U.S., and we will be working more closely with them to align on standards and curriculum. Current staff includes licensed American teachers as well as specialists from the U.K., Australia, and New Zealand. Previous experience teaching abroad is not necessary, but cultural open- mindedness and a passion for program-building are highly recommended. If you meet
our requirements and believe you would be a good fit for us, please send us an e-mail with your resume so we can schedule a Skype session and get to know you.
Beilun City is connected by Subway to Ningbo City, including Ningbo Airport and Ningbo Railway Station. From Ningbo Railway Station, it is a 1 hour bullet train to Hangzhou, and a 2 hour bullet train to Shanghai
- Up to 20 teaching hours/week.
- Teachers are expected to design daily lessons aligned with curriculum learning objectives, as well as design quizzes, tests, and/or any other assessments.
- Prepare students for external examinations through intensive study sessions and mock examinations. Grade and keep accurate records of student work. Provide individual
feedback to students (and parents, if applicable).
- Provide help to students during mid-day breaks and evening study time to establish solid working relationships between students and teachers.
- Participate in faculty meetings, school events, and students activities. We welcome
candidates who are interested in starting any extra-curricular activities for students to resemble a “real” American learning context.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Native English Speakers from the United states, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
Welcome to Apply
- Bachelor’s Degree .
- Minimum 2 Years subject teaching experience in the relevant field
- Preferably Teaching Certification/License with Endorsements in Content Area
- Salary : 18000-20000 RMB monthly for 20 classes/week ( negotiable)
-- free accommodation and meals
- Flight Reimbursement
- School Will Handle and Reimburse Official Visa Processing, Residence Permits, and Foreign Expert Certification
- Free Child Tuition At Attached Kindergarten/Primary School
- Daily Transportation Between Apartment and School Provided
- Lunch Card For Cafeteria Meals and On-Campus Convenience Store Provided
- Private Health Insurance Provided
-- Semi-paid winter and summer holidays for 3 months
-- All paid national holidays and medical insurance, fully Z visa sponsorship.
Start date : Aug,2021
Xudashan Consulting Co.ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We are recruiting native English speaker teachers for more than 200 schools in 51 cities around China ,we have been in the recruiting business for 11 years .
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: No,30 Wuyachang ,Suzhou,China