1. To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
2. To fully comply with the contract conditions
3. To ensure that International teachers plan and deliver high quality lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
4. To develop the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment Schedule to ensure the best possible teaching of the International Curriculum.
5. To ensure that all International teachers deliver all assessments appropriately.
6. To develop the curriculum, oversee subject content and ensure that teachers are using appropriate resources.
7. To ensure that each International lesson caters to the level and needs of the students.
8. To monitor the learning and achievement of the students and to ensure lessons are adapted accordingly.
9. To be responsible of all student progress within the International classes, activities and team.
10. To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
11. To plan, organise and deliver teacher training for all teachers as necessary.
12. To substitute for absent colleagues as required.
13. To ensure the integration of the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
14. To attend all meetings assigned.
15. To attend student recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract and policies.
16. To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
17. To ensure that all International class and grade records are maintained and up to date.
18. To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant training as required.
19. To keep the work facilities well organized and in good condition.
20. Coordinate efforts to develop and update tests.
21. Stay updated on trends, knowledge, and practices related to international education: training methods, teaching approaches, educational theories.
22. Research, evaluate and order new curriculum materials, supplies and equipment.
The MacDuffie School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
MacDuffie School Tianjin is a K-12 bilingual and international school with almost 900 over 850 students. The Campus enrolls Chinese students onto our bilingual program and international students both Chinese and International students onto our international program. The Tianjin campus was founded in 2012. The International Department has 8 Subject Teachers and 3 Bilingual Language teachers. The maximum class size is 20, with the average class size being 10. The current student number is more than 50 and growing fast. The Schools caters for students from Grade 1 – Grade 12. The first class graduated in June 2016 and the school was made part of the MacDuffie Education Group in 2018.
We run The Mustang House system to instill school spirit, encourage teamwork and develop student leadership. There are 6 Mustang Houses and they compete in events, sports competitions and other games and activities throughout the year, leading to the awarding of the annual House Cup. This is a key part of our wider mission to live our Circle values of Community, Integrity, Respect, Creativity, Leadership and Excellence in all that we do.
- Current Location: Tianjin China
- Address: Tianjin =