• Teach engineering technology at high school, initially Grade 10.
• Design reasonable teaching plans according to curricular requirements.
• Report student performance timely.
• Assign and correct homework related to the curriculum.
• Prepare and administer quizzes, tests, and other student assessments as needed.
• Give needed guidance to students, respond to students’ questions in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in a related major.
• Working experience in K-12 school in China is helpful but not essential.
• At least 2 years’ experience teaching engineering technology if the candidate does not have an advanced degree in the subject area.
• Solid understanding of Engineering Technology.
• Good team-player attitude and solid communication skills.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications(Pre-tax 20,000RMB-35,000RMB)
• Free, fully furnished on-campus dormitory( or housing allowance )
• $1,200 international airfare allowance
• Work Permit sponsorship
• Medical check and visa fees coverage
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid national holidays
• Free school placement for dependent children
• Opportunities for professional development
Ambright Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ambright Education Group is very proud to be one of the first two institutions that introduced United States Advanced Placement (AP) courses to China in 2008. Currently, the Ambright Education Group has established 11 American High School Programs (AHSP) with local elite high schools in Eastern and Central China.
In addition, Ambright Education Group also established three international schools in 2018.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 15F, 336 Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai, China