International Kindergarten, Shanghai Yangpu campus is hiring ( Native only)
Title: Homeroom Teacher
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary is varies depending on experience （28K-30K After Tax)
* Semester Bonus (according to school’s benefit)
* 2 weeks vacation in summer and 3 weeks vacation in winter
* Medical Insurance
Working hours: Monday -Friday 8:00am -4:30pm
Location: Yangpu Dist., Shanghai, China
Start Date: August 2021
· Bachelor’s degree
· TESOL/TEFL Certification
· Early Years Qualifications
· 2 years’ teaching experience at a preschool or kindergarten level is a plus but
· Basic knowledge of spoken Mandarin is a plus but is not required.
· Good classroom management and organizational skills;
· The ability to work as part of a team to create a positive work environment;
· Flexible, caring, responsible and have well developed interpersonal skills.
· Working closely with your Mandarin co-teacher to ensure the smooth running of your homeroom.
· Following the school schedule which includes circle time, meal times, play periods (both indoors and outdoors), instructional periods, and nap-time.
· Taking part in a Project Based Learning teaching approach where unlike traditional teaching methods, student’s real interests are considered whilst building a curriculum that helps them to develop critical thinking and a sense of responsibility towards their own learning process. Training and consistent guidance will be provided.
· Planning lessons and daily work with your co-teachers according with the current topic.
· Ensuring activities are age-appropriate (students aged 2-6years old) and the learning environment is child-focused.
· Communicating with parents in a range of ways daily, monthly, at the end of every semester or at any given moment if a situation calls for it.
· Compiling monthly children’s progress reports in order to keep track of their academic, social and personal development and keep parents informed and involved in the teaching/learning process
Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Shanghai Meiji Cultural Communication, Ltd is one of the largest human resource centers for foreign teachers in Shanghai and throughout China. Shanghai Meiji cooperates with numerous well recognized and reputable international schools, kindergartens and private schools throughout Shanghai and cities in China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room C, 18 North Caoxi Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China.