We are looking for an experienced Back-end engineer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web/mobile applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
• Write clean code to develop functional web applications
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
• Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Provide training and support to internal teams
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• In-depth understanding of web/mobile development
• Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Serial Communication, Provisioning, controlling lights is PYTHON latest version
• Min 5 years of experience with programming languages like Java, PHP and Python
• Great understanding of databases and SQL
• In-depth understanding of REST APIs and services
• Good understanding of Linux & Unix
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Proficient in written and verbal English
• Collaborate with the other software developers
Astera LED Technology
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Astera LED Technology was founded in Germany in 2007. Astera’s core engineers and management have been operating in the LED field since 2003 and have been working at the forefront of innovation ever since.
Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED fixtures and controllers for event-lighting. In addition, the company has developed several outstanding LED lightsources and controllers for architectural lighting. Further more the company designs and manufactures LED lamps for other European companies.
Astera’s young and dynamic R&D team is specialized in developing embedded LED control systems and advanced LED lamps. With an outstanding R&D and support of experienced management Astera is constantly asserting on all markets that are sensitive to innovations of the LED lighting business.
Based on the global network of partners and suppliers, Astera pulls together the competences for helping customers to find the optimal LED-solutions for their specific needs. The company is co-working with experienced and reliable companies in the LED business which are involved in the latest technologies world-wide. Astera is providing its customers with LED controllers for various interfaces like DMX-512, wireless radio-control and Ethernet.
For special needs and exclusive projects Astera is developing customized or completely new LED solutions. With a team of dedicated engineers and a work station and quality control management in South China
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: CLT Technical Park ,No.7, Ganliliu Rd., Buji, Longgang District, Shenzhen,China