• 5+ years working as Full-Stack Developer(Internet of Things Industry) [3+ Years can be considered if Education experience includes IoT developments]
• Firm understanding of IOT architecture and principles
• Good Knowledge of IOT devices, sensors, connectivity protocol and software.
• Experience with device firmware, interfacing with Hardware.
• Expert knowledge of Linux OS, ARM computers Raspberry pi, device management and IOT gateway connectivity.
• Familiarity with HTML5, CSS, ReactJS and general Frontend / UI Development
• Have implemented a Bluetooth mesh and BacNet protocol is a plus
• Proficient knowledge of JAVA application development and libraries
• In-depth understanding of Python serial, UART and standard library
• Developing software that allows IOT devices to function and connect to other devices
• Be cognizant of IOT protocols and connectivity, such as: Bluetooth/BLE, LorRa/LoRaWAN, ZigBee, Z-Wave, BACnet, MQTT, Modbus, WIFI and zigBee
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Great multitasker who can manage deadlines
• Work and collaborate well with others
• Experience in an Agile developer environment.
• Great communication skills, sense of humor, intelligence, and a passion of innovative technology
• Fluent in English
• Providing solutions to issues related to the connection of networks and platforms
Astera LED Technology
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Astera LED Technology was founded in Germany in 2007. Astera’s core engineers and management have been operating in the LED field since 2003 and have been working at the forefront of innovation ever since.
Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED fixtures and controllers for event-lighting. In addition, the company has developed several outstanding LED lightsources and controllers for architectural lighting. Further more the company designs and manufactures LED lamps for other European companies.
Astera’s young and dynamic R&D team is specialized in developing embedded LED control systems and advanced LED lamps. With an outstanding R&D and support of experienced management Astera is constantly asserting on all markets that are sensitive to innovations of the LED lighting business.
Based on the global network of partners and suppliers, Astera pulls together the competences for helping customers to find the optimal LED-solutions for their specific needs. The company is co-working with experienced and reliable companies in the LED business which are involved in the latest technologies world-wide. Astera is providing its customers with LED controllers for various interfaces like DMX-512, wireless radio-control and Ethernet.
For special needs and exclusive projects Astera is developing customized or completely new LED solutions. With a team of dedicated engineers and a work station and quality control management in South China
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: CLT Technical Park ,No.7, Ganliliu Rd., Buji, Longgang District, Shenzhen,China