Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
1. Filming and editing for the company’s short documentary video series, with proficient skills, creative ideas and innovative perspectives in filming and editing.
2. Involving in the daily discussion of topics and production plan, mainly responsible for filming, post-production and packaging of short documentary videos --The Untold Story series. Work alongside with director to create compelling stories through the early research and editing process.
3. Helping with filming and editing of other regular video programs and commercial projects, bringing forth suggestions for the filming and editing of other teams.
4. Contributing new ideas and topics for the current program series of the company from the perspective of a Western video worker.
5. Performing other duties as needed.
Job Specific Requirements:
1. At least 3 years of experience in video production.
2. Expertise in Adobe Premiere is required.
3. At least 2 years of experience in producing documentary-style videos
4. Ability of editing a story of strong logic, clear storyline and attractiveness in multiple styles (corporate, commercial, documentary)
5. Punctuality, efficiency and anti-pressure ability.
6. Ability of learning and adaptation.
7.Skills in internal communication and sense of cooperation.
China International Publishing Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Government/Public Service
China International Publishing Group (CIPG) was founded in 1949 with a mission to introduce China to foreign countries through books, magazines and websites. CIPG has over 20 subsidiaries as well as 12 overseas branches located in the United States, Britain, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Egypt, Mexico, Japan and Hong Kong, constituting a conglomerate of foreign language publishing and marketing.
Currently, CIPG has a staff of nearly 3,000 people, including over 100 foreign experts. Every year CIPG publishes over 3,000 titles of books and 30 periodicals in more than 10 languages. CIPG operates and another 30 websites. It organizes book exhibitions and cultural exchange activities overseas each year.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Baiwanzhuang 24, Xicheng District