Economics & Business Teacher
1. Native English speaker is preferable.
2. Master degree, Ph.D., or other advanced degree in field related to economics or business. Be familiar with economics or business course contents, key points and difficulties of Chinese students.
3. Have experience teaching Oxford AQA A-level Business
Contracts: one-year renewable
1. Execute subject teaching in accordance with overseas syllabi
2. Prepare daily and weekly teaching plan according to syllabi and upload them to website in 2 weeks ‘advance, for approval from Center Academic Principal
3. Apart from the appointed teaching material, enrich supporting teaching material for filing, amplify test banks
4. Make analysis of the past exam papers and guide students to prepare the exam, to ensure the overall passing rates
5. Give regular assignments to students, mark the assignments timely and provide feedback
6. Assist Center Academic Principal with testing and marking, audit exam results and recording
7. Timely provide Center Academic Principal with student’s recent academic performance and behavior
8. Work closely with other teacher and academic admin staff to manage the students
9. Actively support marketing activities
4F, YinFeng Building, Haidian District, Beijing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
TopSchools is the most well-known K12 educational platform in China, committed to supporting the growth of international schools in China through research-informed consultancy, talents development and recruitment service as well as community events. For us, transforming a school system is all about increasing life chances for children.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 4F, YinFeng Building, Su Zhou Jie, Haidian, Beijing