Position: SEO Specialist
1. Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
2. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
3. Develop and implement link building strategy.
4. Drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
5. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
6. Conduct content localization.
- Native speaker in French / German / Japanese / Arabic / Italian.
- Familiar with local culture and local marketing.
- Sufficient fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- In-depth experience in copywriting.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Working knowledge of HTML, XML, and Excel is preferred.
- Work visa（free）.
- Monthly and quarterly bonus for performance assessment reached.
- Bonus for KPI reached.
- Annual holidays（be paid）.
- Annual travelling（be paid）.
- Traditional holiday and birthday gift etc.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
We are an international software company, targeting European and American markets. We has independently developed several PC System Optimization and Security Softwares, which have become the most popular PC Tune-ups in the world and trusted by over 350,000,000 users from 220 countries and areas. The team was founded in 2005 and it developed from several people to more than 160 talented and experienced staffs which come from different countries and areas including the United States, Netherlands, Brazil, Sweden, Germany, French, Italy, Poland, Spain ect.
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: New Hope Tower,No.45,Section 4,Renmin South Road,Chengdu,Sichuan,China