(1)Experienced teachers in American Literature, British Literature.
(2) Native English speaker (from, America, Canada，UK or Australia preferred).
(3) Handle Demo classes and teachers’ training as required.
(4) Lead & provide high teaching quality classes without the assistance of one Chinese teacher, text books and teaching outlines provided.
(5) Working hours: Monday –Friday, 8:30-17:05（Over a hour rest at noon）, required to sit in the office.
(6) Location: Jing'an District, Shanghai.
(1) Bachelor degree or above.
(2) Excellent oral & writing English.
(3) Excellent interpersonal & communication skill.
(4) Outgoing, energetic, passionate, and cheerful.
(5) Love and patient, enjoy working with students.
(6) Teaching qualification such as TEFL/TESOL certificate, required.
(7) To promote and preserve a happy atmosphere to attract students involved in the training process.
(8) No criminal record or any harmful habits.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following information to us.
2. Scanned copy of Passport and VISA/Residence Permit.
3. Scanned copy of degree and certificates.
4. Earliest date of availability.
Shanghai Tianjiabing Secondary School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Shanghai Tianjiabing Secondary School was established in 1997, founded by Mr. Tian Jia Bing from Hong Kong and the government from Jing’an District, which is a high-level, partially boarding and full-time school welcome students from both mainland china and overseas. The school occupied an area of about 20000 ㎡, 30 classrooms in total; students reached an amount of 1500 by now. The school has excellent teachers, more than half of them were awarded at either district level or even higher levels.
Our international department was established on Jan 2006, lots of students from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korean, Japan studied here and the maximum number of students has risen to about 300. In order to bring the Chinese and Western education together, we start to offer our places to students from mainland china and continue to corporate with overseas institutions to make our school more and more famous.
The international department focuses on the American courses, bringing in the Chapel Field Christian School curriculum. We insist on using native high qualified foreign teachers to teach. In a pure English environment, school provide the superior American curriculum and AP courses so that students can both learn eastern and western culture nicely.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No.185, Jingfeng Road,Jing'an District