• Oversee and lead the account management team and ensure that all tasks are finished in time
• Define & maintain a clear department structure & task lists for the whole account management team
• Proactively find weaknesses of the current workflow and improve them
• Create SOPs for Account Management workflows
• Keep overview over orders, turnovers etc.
• Ensure that customers’ bills are paid on time
• Evaluate Account Managers’ performance through performance reviews and KPIs
• Create sales strategies to sell more products to Astera’s existing accounts and ensure that they are successful and can be measured
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Hire one more Account Manager to support the team
Additional tasks related to other departments:
• Oversee stock allocation to key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction
• Work closely with logistics department to improve shipping process to customers
• Ensure timely batch planning & ordering and follow up with PMC as required
Additional Account Management tasks:
• Maintain and strengthen relationship to some of Astera’s main key accounts
• Handle all aspects of these key accounts such as processing their orders and special requirements, handling potential complaints etc.
• Keep an overview over the department’s orders, payments, logistics etc. by filling out databases
• Proactively communicate with distributors about company developments, news, updates etc.
• Prepare and participate in domestic & international exhibitions as required
• Report to the Sales & Marketing Director
Astera LED Technology
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Astera LED Technology was founded in Germany in 2007. Astera’s core engineers and management have been operating in the LED field since 2003 and have been working at the forefront of innovation ever since.
Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED fixtures and controllers for event-lighting. In addition, the company has developed several outstanding LED lightsources and controllers for architectural lighting. Further more the company designs and manufactures LED lamps for other European companies.
Astera’s young and dynamic R&D team is specialized in developing embedded LED control systems and advanced LED lamps. With an outstanding R&D and support of experienced management Astera is constantly asserting on all markets that are sensitive to innovations of the LED lighting business.
Based on the global network of partners and suppliers, Astera pulls together the competences for helping customers to find the optimal LED-solutions for their specific needs. The company is co-working with experienced and reliable companies in the LED business which are involved in the latest technologies world-wide. Astera is providing its customers with LED controllers for various interfaces like DMX-512, wireless radio-control and Ethernet.
For special needs and exclusive projects Astera is developing customized or completely new LED solutions. With a team of dedicated engineers and a work station and quality control management in South China
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: CLT Technical Park ,No.7, Ganliliu Rd., Buji, Longgang District, Shenzhen,China