• Korean Native speaker
• Bachelor’s degree
• Teaching Certificate
• At least 2 years’ experience in teaching the subject area
• Good user of English as second language
• Relevant Korean subject-related IB training
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Competence in working with a rich cultural mix of students and teachers
• Excellent IT skills and knowledge of how to apply them in a school environment
• Teach IB Korean language courses;
• To demonstrate fair analytical skills and explore inquirybased teaching methods for expanded learning experiences
• To provide feedback to students on their in-class performance and out-of-class assignments
so that they may develop effective study independently
• Participates in all collaborative planning meetings.
• Actively participate in school activities and professional development programmes.
• Lingual/cultural communication activities, including discussing collaboration with
educational institutions in your country about Korean language education; searching and
providing Korean course information in your country for students;
Xiniu Information Technologies
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Computers Software
Professional consulting firm to help client identify right foreign talents in multiple industry with proved record and high client satifiscation.
- Current Location: Shanghai China