Position: Spanish teacher
Starting date: August
Location: Shenzhen Private School
1. To plan and deliver high-quality lessons that engage the students.
2. To create, mark, record, and feedback on a range of assessments throughout the academic year and act upon the feedback with personalized strategies for students to make improvements.
3. To provide useful feedback, both verbal and written, to students and parents so the students understand how they can improve.
4. Differentiate teaching for students with specific learning needs.
5. To set, collect and mark suitable homework and provide feedback to students.
6. To take part in reviews of schemes of work, assessments, and development of departmental resources to improve the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning.
7. To take an active role in the department by participating fully in meetings and professional development activities.
8. To contribute to providing educational visits for students.
9. To contribute to the pastoral care and wellbeing of the college community.
10. To provide a well-organized and worthwhile extra-curricular activity and to assist with student-run events and activities outside of the normal curriculum time.
11. To provide other ‘enrichment’ or Global Perspective lessons as required.
12. To conduct examination invigilation as required.
13. To understand the school's guiding statements and support the school’s efforts to realize them.
14. Any other allocated tasks consistent with the principal purpose of the position.
4F, YinFeng Building, Haidian District, Beijing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
TopSchools is the most well-known K12 educational platform in China, committed to supporting the growth of international schools in China through research-informed consultancy, talents development and recruitment service as well as community events. For us, transforming a school system is all about increasing life chances for children.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 4F, YinFeng Building, Su Zhou Jie, Haidian, Beijing