We are seeking a Teacher of Mathematics (A-level) for our international curriculum center in Chengdu, China. You would teach maathematics to enthusiastic and motivated students in one of the best high schools in China!
Start date: August 2021
Contract type: Full-time fixed term (two years’ contract with annual renewal thereafter).
The Teacher of Mathematics role
You will teach mathematics at A-level level at one of our international curriculum centers. You will be a key member of the teaching team on this extremely successful international high school program.
Students in the center seek to gain entry at top universities overseas and are generally exceptionally motivated and high-achieving. You will focus on developing their application of learning and critical thinking skills in order to prepare them as thoroughly as possible for university abroad.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary levels
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual return airfare
- Annual bonus
- Worldwide medical cover
- Favorable cost of living
- High disposable income
Training and development
You will have the opportunity to transfer to other locations or programs during the course of your employment. In addition, you will benefit from internal career development opportunities, with the potential to move into curricula or center management roles. We provide workshops, support, and access to external training.
- Be an experienced physics teacher with a very strong knowledge of the subject
- Be a highly skilled educator with the ability to engage and stretch high-performing students
- Have a recognized teaching qualification and experience teaching the subject at high school level
- Have a track record of excellent teaching with well-developed subject knowledge
You will join a growing network of educators with a focus on collaboration, support, and career development. You will engage in high-quality educational practice in one of the fastest-growing sectors globally.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Dipont Education Management Group is a leading Chinese educational services company with a particular focus on the delivery of overseas curricula to Chinese students. In affiliation with highly regarded public high schools, we currently manage 12 A Level Centres (UK curriculum), 11 AP Centres (US curriculum) with 4 authorised IB World School, in a range of locations across China.
We also co-ordinate school-based college counseling, international educational exchange programmes, summer programmes and provide emigration and study abroad consultation.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 33rd floor, N. 1788 Nanjing West road, Jing'an district, Shanghai