• Interact with IoT relevant teams to understand business and product requirements, use cases and test objective；
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements and use cases into testable requirements；
• Design test plans and test cases by translating requirements, including feature, integration, performance, deployment, regression and solution tests;
• Execute tests, log and report defects to stakeholders, reproduce defects and verify fixes;
• Create test automation as needed for feature, integration, performance, and solution test cases;
• Ability to have overview of the development technology and the popular testing tools (e.g. automated testing tools and issue management systems);
• Ability to submit test report and defect statistical analysis report regularly, and make risk assessment for product launch;
• Responsible for IoT application testing to ensure the smooth development of testing.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in computer science related;
• At least 3 years’ experience in IOT product development or testing;
• Knowledge of automated testing tools, like RobotFramework, Appium, selenium, jmeter,postman, pytest, testing,etc;
• Proficient in testing theory, process and method, proficient in using mainstream functional and performance testing tools and defect management tools;
• Good Knowledge in IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers, etc;
• Experience in automated testing or IoT business is a plus;
• Experience with Agile software development practices is a plus;
• Good learning ability, sense of responsibility, good at communication and teamwork, able to self-drive and achieve targets;
• Language: mandarin, English.
Beijing Pactera Technology International Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients' increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 海淀区东北旺西路8号文思海辉大厦